• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: suggestions wanted

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "suggestions wanted"

Collapse

• voodooflux
    replied
    Originally posted by DaveB View Post
    Sorted. Remembered this from Chef
    Genius

Leave a comment:

• DaveB
    replied
    Sorted. Remembered this from Chef

Leave a comment:

• voodooflux
    replied
    Originally posted by DaveB View Post
    Yeah, but doesnt really fulfill the not opening in front of your mother part. Unless you are *really* embarressed about working in IT.
    I wouldn't want to admit a penchant for spreadsheets to anybody, let alone my mother.

Leave a comment:

• DaveB
    replied
    Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
    Fill yer boots.

And from that, perhaps this.
    Yeah, but doesnt really fulfill the not opening in front of your mother part. Unless you are *really* embarressed about working in IT.

Leave a comment:

• voodooflux
    replied
    Fill yer boots.

And from that, perhaps this.
    Last edited by voodooflux; 3 December 2009, 13:00.

Leave a comment:

• DaveB
    started a topic suggestions wanted

suggestions wanted

Being a filthy and pathetic permie I am taking part in the office secret santa this year.

£5 maximum and something you would not want to open in front of your Mother ( for most reasonable values of Mother ).

It's a bloke I am buying for, ( legal ) suggestions please!

Working...
X