• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Pee-er pressure

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pee-er pressure

How long have you held up before peeing? Whats your record?
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    its only a matter of time before someone starts a thread about the inordinate amount of influence the ex-editor Piers Morgan has

(\__/)
    (>'.'<)
    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Is it peer pressure that prevents you peeing in a public place? Or is it personal preference, perchance?
      Hard Brexit now!
      #prayfornodeal

Comment

Is it peer pressure that prevents you peeing in a public place? Or is it personal preference, perchance?
        who me ?
        but I do pee in public places. most nights

(\__/)
        (>'.'<)
        ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

This guy has never heard of pee-er pressure:

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2009/11...view_canaries/
          Sval-Baard Consulting Ltd - we're not satisfied until you're not satisfied.

Nothing says "you're a loser" more than owning a motivational signature about being a winner.

Comment

I went to a BBC comedy thingie (Jeremy Hardy, I think) where I was in the audience. Unfortunately I had had a skinful beforehand and 2 or 3 more pints in the interval. I did not make it to the loo on either occasion before we were ushered into the theatre.

Halfway through the 2nd half, I was ready to burst ... but because they were recording I had to sit it out. (I did consider ... well, never mind.) Even my goolies were aching.

After the show I was first out the doors and flew into the Gents. I was out before I was in there!

So, a few seconds later the next person came in, a lad in his twenties. I was at the urinal nearest the door, pissing like a horse. I haven't peed like it since I was a teenager. I could have cleaned the grouting with a pressure wash like that.

This lad had a cut 'n' dash then washed his hands. I noticed him glance at me - I'm still pissing like a horse.

Then he used the hand dryer. You could have defrosted your frozen dinner in the time he spent under the hand dryer. Meanwhile a few others had been and gone.

By this time I was in some pain; you know how you are after a good gypsy's kiss. I suspect I may have been quietly moaning and groaning.

Eventually he slowly walks toward the door and as he passes me stops, looks down to see if I am holding a hose pipe and no - I'm just pissing like a horse.

He looked me in the eye and despairingly said "Jesus, man" then, shaking his head, he slowly walked out.

That felt good. Really, really good. I had piss-grossed a bloke half my age.
            My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Working...
            X