• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Dump; upstairs or downstairs?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dump; upstairs or downstairs?

I need a tulip.

Shall I use the upstairs bog or the downstairs bog?
    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

To be honest I don't really mind. Just please wash you hands afterwards.

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
      I need a tulip.

Shall I use the upstairs bog or the downstairs bog?
      Do it on the stairs. More democratic.
      If your company is the best place to work in, for a mere £500 p/d, you can advertise here.

Comment

In the bath, doing a handstand, in front of a web cam.
        My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Do you get a nice view from upstairs?

Cause it's nice to poo and view at the same time
          The pope is a tard.

Comment

Go to Paul`s house instead.

"I`m going to do a poo at Paul`s house"

Comment

Mrs Tester allows you to use the upstairs one? You lucky bastard!
              How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
              Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne View Post
                Do you get a nice view from upstairs?

Cause it's nice to poo and view at the same time
                However, it is not nice to poo and chew at the same time. Very wrong.
                King of Chutney.

Bring back Chetty - Lord of all things Chet!

Comment

Why not be like goosey goosey gander and do it in the ladies chamber?

Comment

Originally posted by HairyArsedBloke View Post
                    Mrs Tester allows you to use the upstairs one? You lucky bastard!
                    In my experience, the ladies always want the downstairs one to themselves. Especially after long car journeys...
                    My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Working...
                    X