• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have to be careful not to look through the rose-tinted spectacles at London too much.

I used to hate using the public transport. For the last nine months I was commuting into the City on the river. It took longer and was more expensive than using the DLR but was much more civilised.

Comment

I think that I must have gone past my drivel target now, although having a conversation is not really drivelling.

Comment

I don't mind the Tube. Felt a bit sick for a few days after the bombings but fine after that.
        As a visitor I hated London but once I came to live here (no choice) it grew on me. I guess I'll end up moving out again though as I can't do things I really enjoy here.
        +50 Xeno Geek Points
        Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
        As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

So have you done it yet Mr G? Can you get on with life on the other side of the planet?
          +50 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

We have reached the end of our reminiscing over 1982 and to cap it all off they played Dexy's Midnight Runners.

Everyone go Toora Loora Toora Loo-Rye-Aye.

They don't write them like that any more.

Comment

Originally posted by Zippy View Post
              So have you done it yet Mr G? Can you get on with life on the other side of the planet?
              Reached my target to achieve a tpd milestone?

Yes, I think I have done that now.

Comment

I see it is Board Game Geek's birthday from the front panel today. I will have to head over to General to say Happy Birthday.

I also note the Mods have not done anything about a certain person's vandalism of the calendar.

Comment

Originally posted by Gonzo View Post
                  We have reached the end of our reminiscing over 1982 and to cap it all off they played Dexy's Midnight Runners.

Everyone go Toora Loora Toora Loo-Rye-Aye.

They don't write them like that any more.
                  Thank the Great Maker!

Do you remember them doing Jackie Wilson Said - TOTP. Large picture of Jocky Wilson (fat b'stard darts player) in the background? It wouldn't have been funny except they were so bleedin' pretentious
                  +50 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

Oo er it's NF

Sorry, I've been busy sending an email to The Register about something

So, you were saying?

Comment

Thank the Great Maker!

Do you remember them doing Jackie Wilson Said - TOTP. Large picture of Jocky Wilson (fat b'stard darts player) in the background? It wouldn't have been funny except they were so bleedin' pretentious
                      Absolutely hilarious.

You can still see it here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Ao9p3ou7-U

Last edited by Gonzo; 10 November 2009, 01:19. Reason: Typo

Comment

Working...
                      X