• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i was last asked for id to verify my age for alcohol purchase in 1996

Comment

i was in america

Comment

in a chmiel supermarket

Comment

Originally posted by Gonzo View Post
          It is interesting to see the suggestions that google makes for your search criteria when you start to type "Megan Fox" into the search field.
          Results 1 - 10 of about 10,700,000 for megan fox is a man. (0.13 seconds)

How we live and learn.

Probably blocked at work:

"I think people are born bisexual and then make subconscious choices based on the pressures of society. I have no question in my mind about being bisexual. But I'm also a hypocrite: I would never date a girl who was bisexual, because that means they also sleep with men, and men are so dirty that I'd never want to sleep with a girl who had slept with a man."
          Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

i'd just arrived from the uk, had dropped off my stuff in the apartment and had gone out to get some provisions for the week

Comment

which included essential things like marmite and budweiser and bread.

well, budweiser is hardly essential but a damn sight better than coors light et all.

Comment

Originally posted by DS23 View Post
                how's the beer bi?
                I had rather hoped you would not ask.

The lid on the pressure barrel has split. I think it got bashed at some point which cracked it.

When I last checked the ale, it was very cloudy. It may clear and be fine, or it may go flat, stale and off.

I shall test it again, soon.
                Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
                  washing done, in the dryer.

filled cracks in the ensuite - need to wait for the filler to dry before sanding.

Then I'll paint it on Monday.

Sealed the work surfaces in the kitchen with some silicon.

sorted out some paper work

had lunch.

So far on top of everything

You do more in a morning than I manage in a week.

Comment

but i was not allowed to purchase the box of bud because i didn't have id on me. the youngster on the till had clearly had bad experiences of alcohol buyers being refused their drink because she called for assistance before telling me i couldn't have it.

Comment

Originally posted by Zippy View Post
                      Where is Voodooflux anyway? Drivel is so difficult without him. BI is MIA too.
                      I seem to have lost a few days, somewhere.

I'm not sure when or where or how.

It wasn't drugs, I know that much.

Comment

Working...
                      X