• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"If music be the food of love, stand by for a good rogering. Planet Rock."
    Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

i did re-buy the thin red line when it was republished when the movie came out. it was just as good as i remembered. the wife disposed of it along with a stack of other paperbacks.

Comment

Originally posted by DS23 View Post
        it's when i'm not aware that there are any or have found myself up a cul de sac that gets my goat.
        You have a goat? voodooflux has chickens.
        Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

i'm tired now. really tired. we've done well though. bloody well.

Comment

debbie harry?
            Blondie was not my cup of tea. Too 'plastic'. Too fake. Too invented.

Comment

chrissie hynde?
              She has always looked like an old woman to me.

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
                My glass is empty.

That cannot be right, can it?
                Another century!

Gosh.

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
                  You're welcome to a suck on my jumper.
                  Nothing left then
                  +50 Xeno Geek Points
                  Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
                  As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

my mum used to have a goat called billy and he was a sweet thing. very friendly. very hungry. well, he was a goat. but he was cute and sly with it.

Comment

i don't know, i wasn't there, but if you spittled them my guess is that the specifics of the actual rant = immaterial.
                      I think that was my 'reasoning' at the time, if 'reasoning' is the right word.

Comment

Working...
                      X