• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zippy View Post
    Mmm curry. What did you order?
    Onion bhaji starter.
    Chicken tikka pakora
    Chicken tikka massalla
    Pilau rice
    Plain naan
    Chicken roghan josh
    Bombay aloo.
    We got extra free onion bhajis 'cos the shop is new.
    Plus the free poppadoms you always get.
    Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

haven't had a curry for a while...

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
        about:config ain't somewhere I go 'poking about' without gathering some received wisdom first!

The offending item is the "Bytemobile Optimization Client" v4.1.0 whch comes up as "Not compatible with Firefox 3.5.3".
        There are few references to it in Google and most are "What is it and how do I get rid of it" with no response.
        Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
          Plus the free poppadoms you always get.
          did you leave them 'til last?

Comment

it's the best way.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
              Oh dear.

This doesn't look good.

Comment

Oh, evening denizens, BTW

Comment

this is very slow.

esp for just you and i

Comment

It seems that Virgin's phone call earlier in the week asking if my broadband issue was fixed was merely intended to engender false hope, as it most definitely isn't
                    That's customer service that is.

Free false hope.

Comment

i'm sure i would have remembered that. but i don't.

Comment

Working...
                      X