• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
    My laptop has a v1.1 USB so my T-Mobile 3G dongle will not talk to its config software so I cannot top it up.

It is now useless.

Until I find a PC with a USB v2 port to plug it in to and then ... oh it's all just too tedious.
    Bummer!

The curry sounded good though - is there any left?
    +50 Xeno Geek Points
    Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
    As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

I wonder if I'll catch up before it is tomorrow?
      Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

i like to live somewhere between ignoramus and gadget freak.

Comment

it's a wide mark i know but there you go.

Comment

sometimes cutting edge is good and sometimes not.

Comment

i don't mind either of those if i know the options

Comment

Originally posted by DS23 View Post
                Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
                If Toyah walks on stage, throws up, spits in my eye and walks off, I'll still have a hard-on that could cut cheese for a week.
                why?
                Suzi Quatro, Kate Bush and Toyah were my boyhood to maturity sex symbols.

But of those, Toyah comes across as dangerous:

"Behave yourshelf or I'll come round there and whip you with my tongue."

What a line. Oooooh. She makes my thighs quiver.
                Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

If meat is murder, is Quorn wasting Police time?

Comment

it's when i'm not aware that there are any or have found myself up a cul de sac that gets my goat.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post

Comment

Working...
                      X