• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DS23 View Post
    those stats from bi were great. he's a good lad really.
    Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

bingo! i know what the requirements doc needs. simple really. i'll get onto that right away....
      The requirements document needs Bingo?

What a funny place you work in.

Legs-11, anybody?
      Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

bear is lost in the woods

Comment

My cold is going through that stage where the cold itself seems to have gone, but my mucous membranes are still generating loads of extremely gooey snot

I can see myself getting through at least two packs of tissues today

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
            Good morning all!

Morning (again) CM!

Comment

ain't love sweet?
              Especially a TPD love.

Comment

Are we there yet?

Comment

ain't love sweet?
                  Other adjectives apply too.

Damp.
                  Warm.
                  Sweaty.
                  Salty.
                  Tiring.
                  Expensive.

There are probably others.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                    Are we there yet?
                    Apparently not...

Comment

is it slow yet?

Comment

Working...
                      X