• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wife gets a phone call from sister (the one who stayed with us while recovering from C)

Sister-in-law has gone Isle of White for weekend leaving her partner at home

Comment

SIL called and said she has just received a call from friend saying how sorry they are to hear that her partner has died

Comment

i cant drive as I'd had a couple glasses of wine, so we make a few calls and wife goes over to the house to check.

Comment

and true enough as wifey was pulling up to the house - they are taking him away

Comment

SIL has booked onto the next ferry to Portsmouth, and she needs to come back,

So I call her son, he comes over - we fill the car up, get some supplies and he goes in my car.

Comment

SO now my nephew is in my car, with my nieces boyfriend and they decide to head off.

But neither of them have any credit on their phones.

Comment

so I give them my phone and send them on their 3 hour trip

Comment

they arrive around 11pm, and they call to say they have SIL and theyare on the way home

Comment

2am there is a knock on the door, and all parties are in the lounge with a nice brew

Comment

we convince SIL to stop in the spare room (my newly arrange office) which she agrees to reluctantly.

Comment

Working...
                      X