• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    I try to make 1 in every 8 tpd posts. I might start falling behind soon......
    That'll be married life....... you obviously have better things do do.....

Mmmmmmm wondering if I could have phrased that better?

Nah!

Comment

Evening all

Mind how you go

Time for bed said Zeity...

Flip off said the lustee, your luck's not in tonight.

Comment

Evening all
        Hi Scourer

194999=NickFitz
        195000=Bunk
        195001=NickFitz

I have emailed faqqer.....
        Judging by the time of posting, I take it you're still on lates

Hope the Good Lady BP, Baby BP and the BP Twins are well

Comment

I feel somewhat lacklustre this evening

It's up and down at the moment - being in hotels for so long is really starting to get to me; I could do with a break at home. The trip to Brighton didn't really count as a break - I travelled down to Cambridge on the Bank Holiday Monday, travelled home on Wednesday night, then went down to Brighton on Thursday. Given that I then travelled back home on Saturday and was back to Cambridge on Monday, it was more a change of scene than a break.

I'm off to Brighton for another conference in November; I may take the whole week off for that one. On the other hand, I may just snap and not go to Cambridge sometime between now and then. I'm feeling quite close to snapping point from time to time

Comment

That's odd - I left the TV on Radio 4, but when I come in it's tuned to ITV 4

Maybe they did their Freeview retune in the middle of the evening, just to annoy anybody who was in their room watching telly

Either that, or the staff use this room as a TV lounge when they're bored and I'm not here

Comment

Good moonring
              Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                I feel somewhat lacklustre this evening

It's up and down at the moment - being in hotels for so long is really starting to get to me; I could do with a break at home. The trip to Brighton didn't really count as a break - I travelled down to Cambridge on the Bank Holiday Monday, travelled home on Wednesday night, then went down to Brighton on Thursday. Given that I then travelled back home on Saturday and was back to Cambridge on Monday, it was more a change of scene than a break.

I'm off to Brighton for another conference in November; I may take the whole week off for that one. On the other hand, I may just snap and not go to Cambridge sometime between now and then. I'm feeling quite close to snapping point from time to time
                We need both :beer and :thinkofthemoney smilies. Sorry to hear that Nick - you generally enjoying the Cambridge gig itself though?

Comment

Still haven't received a Google Wave invite

Comment

nevermind. neither have i.

Comment

Do you think Diver would like this pizza cutter?
                      Last edited by voodooflux; 1 October 2009, 08:01. Reason: Fixed link

Comment

Working...
                      X