• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so that is why they call it the staff room.

Comment

phoned agency about a gig - "she's on the phone at the moment, I'll get her to call back" - bollocks

Comment

5x on a whirlwind of activity.

Comment

infant to junior school transfer application form to be filled in

Comment

seems to me that there are two types of drivel

Comment

I'll go down the village this afternoon - I'm not picking DD2 up from school - wifey is. then she has 1 hour ballet and modern, followed bt 1.25 hours of beavers.
              She'll be tired tonight

Comment

need to get phone extension cable - since I moved the office around the router is in the other corner and I can't connect my NAS to it !

Comment

there is the physical drivel that is when saliva overflows from the mouth.

Comment

I need to fax booking forms for a hen do that wifey is organising

Comment

but as I've moved the printer/fax - will the cable now reach ?

Comment

Working...
                      X