• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

oops. i still haven't signed and returned that paperwork!

remind me to do the urgent paperwork when i get home.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
      Eggstreamley bored now.
      Send a hot, steamy, passionate email to your lustee saying how you'll throw yourself in the Bay if she doesn;t agree to marry you.

Are the Xmas decorations up in Pontedawe yet? The Festival was 3 weeks ago so they should be.
      My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
        Best go then, before you gamble and lose.
        It's tricky, innit?

They might not come at all today.
        My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Originally posted by DS23 View Post
          take the laptop and post from the crapper.
          That's wrong.

A book or magazine, yes. But not a laptop.

I need one hand to, erm, for containment and accuracy. If I try holding the laptop with one hand and typing with the other I might end up peeing on the keyboard.

Comment

so you're holding on?
            Indeedy. And dancing in my seat.

Comment

you'll become so desperate that when he knocks you won't be able to move for fear of epic fail.

Good point. The sudden surprise of the doorbell might give me sphincter shock.

Comment

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
                Dammit, some chap with a spikey mullet just walked through the office, and I may have sniggered involuntarily
                I would dearly love to grow a mullet with spikey on top but my hair is a bit curly and won't behave. Otherwise, I would be Mullet Man.

Comment

and now

supergrass - sad girl

Comment

oops. i still haven't signed and returned that paperwork!

remind me to do the urgent paperwork when i get home.
                    Do the urgent paperwork when you get home.

Comment

Bollow.

That's the end of catching the 16:55.

17:29 it is then.

Comment

Working...
                      X