• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I had considered using a different identity once I'd moved.
    My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Then I could have had some fun as a sockpuppet.
      My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Assuming I had not made a hash of it.

Comment

Being a sockpuppet is clearly not an easy thing to pull off.

Comment

I don't mean pulling your socks off is hard.

Comment

Although Zeity - with his bad back - is probably having trouble pulling his socks off.

Comment

Mind you, if my beer belly gets any bigger, I won;t be able to get my own socks off either.

Comment

So it is a good job I am married - I can rely on someone else to do the pulling off!

Comment

Wot? No lurkers?

Comment

And that's another lager bottle opened.

It's not just Lidl's doing bottles for £1. Morrisons are doing 660ml Cobra bottles for £1.

Comment

Working...
                      X