• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RichardCranium View Post
    What opportunities do exist for entertainment?

Teasing of new students?

Making up silly projects?

And whatever came of your auto-tracking thingie for solar panels?
    Nothing came of that.

I got side tracked into the Binary Clock to Confuse A Student design, which in its turn was supplanted by the Daft Punk Table for that chap down the hill.

That was rather more interesting, as it turned out, because it was a bit like working for a living again.

My own projects tend to founder due to lack of interest.

Comment

One of last year's lot just turned up out of the blue.

Well, the Sun Has Got His Hat On.

Comment

Originally posted by DS23 View Post
        what washing up liquid are you using?
        Oh, yes. I was washing up back then, wasn't I?

It is "surcare sensitive". We inherited that bottle in the last house and it got packed so we are using it up.

When that has gone, we shall use up the bit of "Morning Fresh (lemon)" we inheritied with this house.

When that has gone, we shall go back to using the "ecover" we seem to have bought years ago.
        My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

but never peel them in public in the south sea islands

Comment

what about a smooth coated chutney lurcher?

Comment

and a curly coated chutney retriever

Comment

can't get the dang thing to work.

Comment

Originally posted by DS23 View Post
                  <hands out fresh ground coffee and dark chocolate digestive biscuits>
                  My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Comment

but i will. oh yes.

Comment

Working...
                      X