• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

there's a bit too much swearing on there.

Comment

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
      Playing a lot of Fun Lovin' Criminals this morning: http://open.spotify.com/artist/0hWRiJV8KlRZvsZeemUJVv
      A mate of a mate once shared a hotel room with Huey.
      Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

A mate of a mate once shared a hotel room with Huey.
        No, not in that way.

Comment

always have to be at the ready in case something unsuitable comes on. fatboyslim ****ing in heaven for example.

Comment

huey can play guitar. oh yeah.

Comment

Originally posted by DS23 View Post
              always have to be at the ready in case something unsuitable comes on. fatboyslim ****ing in heaven for example.
              My eldest son (11) is a fan of School of Rock, and wanted to check out some other Jack Black stuff ala "Tenacious D". Given the song titles on their self-titled album (including "Cock Pushups") I thought it best for him to give that one a miss for now.

Comment

Arse, I just accidently quit Spotify half-way through The Grave and the Constant. I was just getting into my groove too.

Comment

I was just getting into my groove too.
                  Fortunately ClientCo are very tolerant about that sort of thing.

Comment

Oh dear, I'm onto my 5th coffee of the day already and it's only 11:30

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
                      Oh dear, I'm onto my 5th coffee of the day already and it's only 11:30
                      I bet you look like this by now ->

Comment

Working...
                      X