• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

<slurping mug of tea>

This is a nice brew

Comment

I see the chutney spoon meme is up to 3 pages on Google...

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
        You're bored, arn't you ZG.
        Is it that obvious?

Comment

Originally posted by DS23 View Post
          i'm bloody starving me.
          Me too but I call's until 3.00
          Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

I am bored too, and also wondering why people have to play games. Tell it as it is. Thats what I do... as VF will attest!

Comment

what is it then?

Comment

i'll tell you

it's led zeppelin playing black dog at madison square gardens on feb 12th 1975

Comment

i've been having fun and games with the ipod again.

Comment

i knew things were not great. it has been playing up again. freezing and suchlike.

Comment

thing is that it has been the most complete version of my library for a while. i've had this master plan to synch everything (laptop, time machine backup, backup to the backup and ipod) for quite a while. but it has not been easy to organise.

Comment

Working...
                      X