• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

need to leave early today. well, in a timely manner. teacher reviews to get to. don't quite know why the term only started late last week.

Comment

still only seems yesterday that i was at school having parent / teacher conflabs. it wasn't though. it was a long time ago. time and memory are funny things.

Comment

26 years i think.

Comment

BrilloPad 24,511
          zeitghost 18,953
          voodooflux 14,876
          DS23 14,600
          cailin maith 13,297
          BrowneIssue 11,357
          Diver 11,164
          NickFitz 10,881
          TheFaQQer 9,743
          FiveTimes 8,008

Comment

I shall leave the office soon... I'll just get this last bit working

Comment

Originally posted by DS23 View Post
              brimful of asha - cornershop.
              I used to work in the same pub as Tjinder and Avtar at the time Cornershop were starting up

They didn't work there in 1991 as Wikipedia says, though - it was closed from 1990 to 1991. Dave and Haz refurbished it (in the sense of making it look exactly as it had looked for the last fifty years - I worked there for months before realising they'd raised one of the bars four inches) and re-opened it in 1992; Tjinder and Avtar worked there from either late '92 or early '93. Tjinder didn't like the work that much though (some of the older punters could be a bit rough and ready), and left after a few months.

I saw Avtar the other week - he lives a couple of streets away from me.

Comment

Evening

Had a nice afternoon getting semi-pissed with my cousin. Not the total carnage expected so a bit of a result
                +50 Xeno Geek Points
                Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
                As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Evening all

It's been busy in here, hasn't it?

Comment

Byeeee

Another boring day to endure tomorrow.

Ho hum.

And I bet it'll frigging rain.

Again.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                      I saw Avtar the other week - he lives a couple of streets away from me.
                      I read that as Avatar at first and thought "that's not out yet is it?". The rest of the sentence made even less sense

Comment

Working...
                      X