• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
    Never mind; a week next Monday we'll see what the cat has brought in for this year's first years...

Gawdelpus.
    Zeity, anyone would think you don't like working in edjumakashun. Or at least that you have a very low opinion of the students.

Comment

I have a very high regard for some... two of our students are off to do PhDs in proper^H^H^H^H^H^HLondon Universities (top rank ones at that)...

And I wish them the very best of luck.

Especially the foxy lady one...

Comment

What really gets me is the lack of application with a lot of them.

This stuff isn't rocket science, but you do need to do a modicum of work.

Plus they think that just turning up to class is all there is to it.

But with the number of hours in class ever decreasing, the amount of work they need to do on their own increases.

Sadly, they don't seem to realise that.

Comment

Especially the foxy lady one...
          I shall treasure the memories of the feathery boa thingie* and the furry glove*... and the little black pussy broach*...

*all stuff she left in the lab on various occasions...

Comment

zeitghost 19,001

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
              Zeity, anyone would think you don't like working in edjumakashun. Or at least that you have a very low opinion of the students.
              It has been a bit of an eye opener really.

I blame the Government of varying hues... everything has been dumbed down since the 80s... GCSEs ha! A levels Ha!

Comment

Oh.

That's what that comment meant...

Comment

At the rate you're drivelling, you should soon pass me by...

Comment

I shall treasure the memories of the feathery boa thingie* and the furry glove*... and the little black pussy broach*...

*all stuff she left in the lab on various occasions...
                    So that she could come back and see you later shirley?

Comment

At the rate you're drivelling, you should soon pass me by...
                      i've done it before. i can do it again.

not sure i can keep the rate up though.

Comment

Working...
                      X