• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
    I'm sure she's not that sort of woman...
    Then what is the point in lusting after her?
    My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Evening denizens

Quite a good day today - I got some very cool stuff working with my JS animation engine, including a few very good ideas that I nicked openly from the BBC's JS library, Glow.'

The whole timing control aspect is now beautifully separated from any use made thereof. CSS animations have been re-integrated with the new totally decoupled architecture. And best of all, it now supports multi-channel timelines

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
        Evening denizens

Quite a good day today - I got some very cool stuff working with my JS animation engine, including a few very good ideas that I nicked openly from the BBC's JS library, Glow.'

The whole timing control aspect is now beautifully separated from any use made thereof. CSS animations have been re-integrated with the new totally decoupled architecture. And best of all, it now supports multi-channel timelines
        I have no idea what you are talking about, but it sounds impressive

Comment

Quiet in here tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by Gonzo View Post
            Quiet in here tonight.
            Hi Gonzo

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
              Hi Gonzo
              Good evening.

I will do the time adjustment because this is a UK website. I am starting to think about my lunch.

Comment

Out of the goodness of my heart, I just completed a Customer Satisfaction Survey from the hotel's Evil Capitalist Overlords - I know that the results of these are inflicted on the staff, so I always complete one to big them up when invited to do so (which seems to be every couple of months at the moment).

The web survey engine they use was particularly obtuse and annoying this time, so in the final "How can we improve your experience" nonsense box (which is apparently aimed at allowing one to slag off the particular site at which one has stayed) I stated that the staff are excellent, the hotels are fine, but the survey software is absolute garbage and the person at head office who bears responsibility for its use should be sacked

I doubt this will lead to any change, but it will be interesting to see if this particular bit of customer feedback is, indeed, fed back to the troops on the ground - although even if it is, they're probably not allowed to say so

Comment

Originally posted by Gonzo View Post
                  Good evening.

I will do the time adjustment because this is a UK website. I am starting to think about my lunch.
                  Don't - you'll get me feeling peckish

I've reverted to my frequent habit of avoiding lunch these days. A big bacon sandwich after arriving at ClientOrg (subsidised, and consumed on billable time) tends to see me through to dinner down the pub in the evening

Comment

Night Gonzo, and other denizens, if any more there be - the Shipping Forecast has come and gone, meaning it's past my bedtime

Tomorrow and tomorrow and tomorrow

Comment

Mornng everyone

Ohhh - I'm the first poster today!!
                      Bazza gets caught
                      Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Working...
                      X