• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tipping it down out there now

I really wish xkcd hadn't pointed me towards tvtropes.org - I'll never get anything done now

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
      I really wish xkcd hadn't pointed me towards tvtropes.org - I'll never get anything done now
      I checked that site on Wikipedia first, saw it was in the same class of addictive drugs as crack cocaine and golf and left it alone.

Unfortunately, the same cartoon referred to cracked.com and I spent hours and hours on there.
      My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Originally posted by RichardCranium View Post
        I checked that site on Wikipedia first, saw it was in the same class of addictive drugs as crack cocaine and golf and left it alone.

Unfortunately, the same cartoon referred to cracked.com and I spent hours and hours on there.
        I somehow seem to have found my way to the Miss Georgia Sex Offenders 2004 Pageant

Comment

I had to admit defeat and succomb to posting a question on stackoverflow.com regarding the isue I'm looking at for ClientCo
          Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
            I had to admit defeat and succomb to posting a question on stackoverflow.com regarding the isue I'm looking at for ClientCo
            It's probably something stupid and blindingly obvious that I've done wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
              Tipping it down out there now

Oh dear, you've done it now.

Comment

I made pancakes for tea this evening

Comment

I made pancakes for tea this evening
                  Lady VF took the kids to a birthday party while I finished some work, and I had everything ready for their return.

Comment

Lady VF took the kids to a birthday party while I finished some work, and I had everything ready for their return.
                    Amazingly I didn't trash any pancakes while making/flipping them.

Comment

Amazingly I didn't trash any pancakes while making/flipping them.
                      And I *only* ate 4 pancakes

Comment

Working...
                      X