• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Evening all! I just thought I would pop by and say hello for the first time in ages.

While you were all working (or occupying the bench delete as appropriate) today Mrs Gonzo and I were getting completely ratted at a birthday party.

It was a good night and we were fed with Hāngi cooked wild boar.

Apparently there is a thing called a rugby match on tonight that I am going to be forced to watch, luckily it will be over before the cricket starts.

Comment

Originally posted by Gonzo View Post
      Evening all! I just thought I would pop by and say hello for the first time in ages.

While you were all working (or occupying the bench delete as appropriate) today Mrs Gonzo and I were getting completely ratted at a birthday party.

It was a good night and we were fed with Hāngi cooked wild boar.

Apparently there is a thing called a rugby match on tonight that I am going to be forced to watch, luckily it will be over before the cricket starts.

Please drop in more often : whether you are hammered or not.......

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
        Rightful owner of the .vu two-letter-country-code-top-level-domain, if I remember correctly

Sadly they weren't able to make as much money from that as Tuvalu, which was given the two-letter-country-code-top-level-domain .tv and were thereby able to make wads of cash by selling domain names to television broadcasters around the world, including our very own Channel Five.

It's ironic that Channel Five is still unavailable via the aerial for large tracts of the UK, yet has a domain name purchased from an island in the Pacific Ocean

Drifting away into the more remote regions of my point (such as it is) I once won two hundred quid from the viewer puzzle on Five's old lunchtime show Brainteaser by setting up a script to automatically do the free web entry repeatedly until one day they called me during the commercials and put me on air to provide the answer. I have to say, it's very peculiar to say something on the telephone and see the person on the television react to it - for it was live, with no delay

I could have said "bum" but it was the dotcom slump and I needed the money
        We have a friend who can only get terrestial C5 during the adverts! Of course they put the power up to increase the volume.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post

Evening all

The Lustee is now in Vanuatu....

She gets about a bit.
          wahheeyyyyyyyyyyyy

Comment

BTW : morning all

Comment

morning

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                ... I once won two hundred quid from the viewer puzzle on Five's old lunchtime show Brainteaser by setting up a script to automatically do the free web entry repeatedly until one day they called me during the commercials and put me on air to provide the answer....
                how long did it take?

Comment

toast with marmite?

Comment

Originally posted by DS23 View Post
                    toast with marmite?
                    check

Comment

fresh coffee?

Comment

Working...
                      X