• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DS23 View Post
    quick wickets and a follow on please.
    does that mean it'll be finished sooner?

Comment

a dream that could yet become reality.

Comment

i'd really like to see siddle take a bashing tomorrow too.

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
          Once a contractor, always a contractor

Comment

Evening all

The Lustee is now in Vanuatu....

She gets about a bit.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post

Evening all

My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Byeeeee

Comment

Byeeeee

My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Comment

Evening all

The Lustee is now in Vanuatu....

She gets about a bit.
                      Rightful owner of the .vu two-letter-country-code-top-level-domain, if I remember correctly

Sadly they weren't able to make as much money from that as Tuvalu, which was given the two-letter-country-code-top-level-domain .tv and were thereby able to make wads of cash by selling domain names to television broadcasters around the world, including our very own Channel Five.

It's ironic that Channel Five is still unavailable via the aerial for large tracts of the UK, yet has a domain name purchased from an island in the Pacific Ocean

Drifting away into the more remote regions of my point (such as it is) I once won two hundred quid from the viewer puzzle on Five's old lunchtime show Brainteaser by setting up a script to automatically do the free web entry repeatedly until one day they called me during the commercials and put me on air to provide the answer. I have to say, it's very peculiar to say something on the telephone and see the person on the television react to it - for it was live, with no delay

I could have said "bum" but it was the dotcom slump and I needed the money

Comment

Working...
                      X