• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I must crash

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      Excuse me as I am thick : is Duffy the teenage totty vampire slayer?

Even I know the answer to that one

Duffy's some caterwauling bint. You're thinking of Zeity's beloved Buffy the Vampire Slayer (which he only watches for the excellent dramaturgy)

Comment

Hi NF

unlike us to be in the same tpd timezone...............

I never expected it to happen

You must have had an exceptional night to be up and TPDing after I've got back to my hotel

Comment

Just passing through
          Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

And I thought I was the 2nd oldest on cuk after Cybertory......

Not sure where you find the energy to keep up with the youngsters?
            Which, given that I'm slightly older than you, but younger than PZZ, means I'm in third place?

There's got to be someone older than us, surely... ah, Zeity!

Sixty-five million years parked on this planet is bound to have aged him a little, if only through relativistic effects

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
              Duffy's some caterwauling bint.
              ...who hails (or wails perhaps) from a village a couple of miles from where my sister lives in North Wales.

You're thinking of Zeity's beloved Buffy the Vampire Slayer (which he only watches for the excellent dramaturgy)
              On which subject Zeity may be interested in this new series coming to FX in July: http://fxuk.com/series/trueblood/

Comment

Coooooeeeee...me too
                It's my opinion and I'm entitled to it. www.areyoupopular.mobi

Comment

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
                  Just passing through
                  I wondered where the sound of a chicken being galloped hard came from

Comment

And that's it for me, night folks

Comment

Which, given that I'm slightly older than you, but younger than PZZ, means I'm in third place?

There's got to be someone older than us, surely... ah, Zeity!

Sixty-five million years parked on this planet is bound to have aged him a little, if only through relativistic effects
                      Yep, Im 50 next April and out of this rat race after 25 years continuous contracting- thank f**ck.

PZZ

Comment

Working...
                      X