• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Afternoon denizens

Sausages only - they were out of bacon by the time I got there. In fact I only just made it in time for the sausages

Still, now it's lunchtime. The restaurant looks a bit uninspiring on the menu front today, so I think I'll go for the lardy sausage roll option again

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
      Sausages only - they were out of bacon by the time I got there. In fact I only just made it in time for the sausages
      Thats spooooky....... When I went for brekkie they had run out of Sausages so I had to have Bacon.............

Any openings at your place??

Comment

It must be raining in Cornwall.

Why isn't VDF on line then?

Comment

<sneeze>

Perfumed lady student has just set my allergies off...

<sneeze>

Comment

Originally posted by Drewster View Post
            Thats spooooky....... When I went for brekkie they had run out of Sausages so I had to have Bacon.............

Any openings at your place??
            Quite possibly - whenever we have a team meeting, all that seems to happen is that there's much gloating about the budget allocated to the project, and encouragement to make sure it all gets spent

Unfortunately, their astonishingly strict security police specifically ordains that I may not reveal where I'm working on any blog, forum, social networking site, mailing list or... well, anywhere on t'Internet really

I'm not sure if I'm allowed to mention it to people down the pub - the policy doesn't seem to be quite so concerned about the real world

Comment

Breaking news: the shop was out of lardy sausage rolls, and the canteen doesn't seem to have made any today

I've had to settle for a chicken baguette

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
                <sneeze>

Perfumed lady student has just set my allergies off...

<sneeze>

You are allergic to Lady Students.........

Zeity, I don't know how to break this but, this could be bad news IRT Lustee

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                  Unfortunately, their astonishingly strict security police specifically ordains that I may not reveal where I'm working on any blog, forum, social networking site, mailing list or... well, anywhere on t'Internet really
                  That shouldn't prove a problem.... Quite often I don't know where I am anyway!

Comment

Bored now...

Had ever so much fun with the TMR0 software.

Tick was ticking like a good 'un, but my 1 second led remained resolutely on or off.

Seemed to be working correctly on the simulator, but the pic wouldn't cooperate at all...

It was a bug in my code

btfss instead of btfsc...

Comment

Originally posted by Drewster View Post
                      You are allergic to Lady Students.........

Zeity, I don't know how to break this but, this could be bad news IRT Lustee
                      Happily, the Lustee is not quite so overwhelmingly perfumed...

And she burst into fits of sneezes when she came up to the lab on Monday...

Must be my personal magnetism.

Now if only her knickers were magnetic...

Comment

Working...
                      X