• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    BrilloPad squillions and squillions
    Drewster 123 (+ this one)
    I am still coming for you Brillo.........

Morning all

Morning SAS

Comment

Morning all.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
        Morning all.
        Hey Flower - hows tricks?
        Bazza gets caught
        Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
          Hey Flower - hows tricks?
          Tricks are good. Our little flower is fine. Contract is good. The only problem is work itself (conceptually). You spend a long time trying to find a job / contract that you really like, thinking that that will make it all better, but then when you do, you realise that the search was pointless because it wasn't the job at all - it's work that is the problem. You are then in a worse state than before, because at least when you had a job that you didn't like, you had hope. Now all that is left is despair as your only options are penury and ignominious servitude. But mustn't grumble as I know there are plenty out there desperate to find work and you all have my sympathy. So I guess I'm lucky, but it doesn't feel like it sometimes. IS THIS AS GOOD AS IT GETS?

Anyway, how are you CM?

Comment

Tricks are good. Our little flower is fine. Contract is good. The only problem is work itself (conceptually). You spend a long time trying to find a job / contract that you really like, thinking that that will make it all better, but then when you do, you realise that the search was pointless because it wasn't the job at all - it's work that is the problem. You are then in a worse state than before, because at least when you had a job that you didn't like, you had hope. Now all that is left is despair as your only options are penury and ignominious servitude. But mustn't grumble as I know there are plenty out there desperate to find work and you all have my sympathy. So I guess I'm lucky, but it doesn't feel like it sometimes. IS THIS AS GOOD AS IT GETS?

Anyway, how are you CM?
            Crikey - thats a bit deep for a Tuesday morning!

I'm ok - not quite as pissed off as you but I would like the hirearcy here to actually acknowledge the tulip I deal with on a day to day basis! But hey ho
            Bazza gets caught

Comment

It's that or pay attention to my conference call. I guess I need a Plan C which involves no effort at all on my part but instead means that I can lounge around on the beach forever.

Comment

It's that or pay attention to my conference call. I guess I need a Plan C which involves no effort at all on my part but instead means that I can lounge around on the beach forever.
                Hmmmnn sounds bliss - if you come up with something like that, let me know
                Bazza gets caught

Comment

I'm ok - not quite as pissed off as you but I would like the hirearcy here to actually acknowledge the tulip I deal with on a day to day basis! But hey ho
                  What kind of contract work do you do, anyway, CM? If it's for a TPD Fairy role, then you may have a point. If not, then, maybe they have.

Comment

What kind of contract work do you do, anyway, CM? If it's for a TPD Fairy role, then you may have a point. If not, then, maybe they have.
                    TPD Fairy..... now I like the sound of that!!

To be fair - mostly I just try to keep everyone up to date and try to keep everyone happy, which of course results in no one being happy
                    Bazza gets caught

Comment

Hmmmnn sounds bliss - if you come up with something like that, let me know
                      WSS. I'll take some of that too.

Morning all, btw.

Comment

Working...
                      X