• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

no plan b yet. but probably start working on one at the end of the year.

Comment

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
      You'll have to let me know what that's like - I can't remember now!
      lol. this new gig is going to be like my first one. there is so much to learn! difference being i know what to do. i'm seriously up for it.

Comment

Originally posted by DS23 View Post
        lol. this new gig is going to be like my first one. there is so much to learn! difference being i know what to do. i'm seriously up for it.
        Sounds great - I wish I could get that enthused about ClientCo
        Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

if i can get it and make it stick it'll give me a secure future for the next 5 to 10 years.

Comment

Originally posted by DS23 View Post
            if i can get it and make it stick it'll give me a secure future for the next 5 to 10 years.
            That sort of security would be nice. I can see me being at current ClientCo for some time yet.

Comment

change. i could ignore it and lose or grab it and win. gotta grab it. if this contract falls through it makes the next one even more critical. if i miss that i'm probably looking at a career change. i have to be enthused.

Comment

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
                That sort of security would be nice. I can see me being at current ClientCo for some time yet.
                yeah - most of my contracts are 12 to 18 monthers. plenty of sit and stick but my skillset has become outdated and i absolutely have to change with the times. i could probably go back to an old client but that would be a hollow security if they don't change too.

Comment

Early-ish night required I think. Hopefully I'll crack that problem at ClientCo in the morning.

Night all

Comment

time to lift minime...

Comment

night!

Comment

Working...
                      X