• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Is your t-shirt wet?

If that doesn't get me the paddle I dont know what will............
    Well - some bloke in a white van ' tooted' me as I was walking back - first time in about 10 years ( and he was driving towards me as well )

and yes - I was rather wet and wearing a white top!
    Just call me Matron - Too many handbags

Comment

Originally posted by zara_backdog View Post
      wwaaahhheeyyyyyy!

Got any piccies?

Comment

Well - some bloke in a white van ' tooted' me as I was walking back - first time in about 10 years ( and he was driving towards me as well )

Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
          Sorry to hear that

Have you other irons in the fire?
          Yeap - Had a pre-interview with agency re another permie role - nice office in Stratford upon Avon and a change to work for a Goverment agency and get security cleared - just in case i went back into contracting.

And an interview for contract role Thursday - not the best rate or role ( UT ICT Admin Manager but with a couple of ongoing projects they want managaging - could just say it was a ICT Managers role on the old CV.

Comment

Right - just got dry and now I must get wet again - catch you later!

Comment

Yeap - Had a pre-interview with agency re another permie role - nice office in Stratford upon Avon and a change to work for a Goverment agency and get security cleared - just in case i went back into contracting.
              That would be nice over the summer. There's a Häagen-Dazs shop there

Comment

Comment

If you need a hand I am very good with a towel.

Comment

well bugger me if the backup hasn't just failed due to a power cut.

hmmmm

let's start again then

Comment

phone warning - "do not use phone where blasting is in progress"

Comment

Working...
                      X