• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I had to get a taxi back to hotel with twins as Mrs BP had driven the baby there. And when I got back he was still awake. Mrs BP v v unhappy.

Comment

Sunday morning we drove from the hotel at Romsey to LOngleat : took about 90 minuts.

Comment

Sounds like you enjoyed the wedding... glad to hear it!!
        Bazza gets caught
        Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
          At least it is only a four day week this week.......

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
            Sunday morning we drove from the hotel at Romsey to LOngleat : took about 90 minuts.
            On the M3 there was a terrific bang from other carriageway. My winscreen hit by stone. Looked in wing mirror to see a car piroueting(sp?) really fast. I hope they were okay........

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
              Sounds like you enjoyed the wedding... glad to hear it!!
              Mrs BP did not. And was particularly unimprerssed with baby BP. We have worked out he has autism : and looks alot worse than his brother!!!

Comment

LOngleat was v v good : shame we could not drive through monkey enclosure. Though I would have driven through quite fast.

They got some bits off the car last time : the little f**kers will not get any more.........

Comment

Mrs BP lost a whole cup of deer food to an aggressive dear....

Comment

WE were in with wolves when a ranger got out of car then back in. Soon as he drove off the wolves pounced on the spot he had got out : looking for food?

We drove up : they had a good sniff at Baby BP......

Comment

We had sandwich for lunch : except baby BP who would only eat cheesy quavers. Mrs BP v v unhappy.......

Comment

Working...
                      X