• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BrilloPad 21,633
    zeitghost 17,007
    cailin maith 12,731
    Diver 11,071
    voodooflux 10,771
    DS23 10,002
    NickFitz 9,847
    TheFaQQer 9,663
    BrowneIssue 9,590
    FiveTimes 7,529

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
        I would have done, but we were in the middle of a major junction involving two motorways and there wasn't anywhere I could safely park up. I went round the block and headed back there a few minutes later from a direction that would have allowed me to stop safely, but they'd already gone.
        I got a piccy while I was stopped behind them

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
          I got a piccy while I was stopped behind them
          The black car looks like the car of a drug dealer. The silver car driver is probably being tortured as I post......

Comment

Will Young is on Top Gear

Comment

Tomorrow at clientco will be an odd day.

Comment

After 19 years of working early shifts I have to work a late shift

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                  After 19 years of working early shifts I have to work a late shift
                  I will work 10:30 to 7 all week. Except Wednesday when I do 8:30 to 5 so I can drop the kids off.

Comment

Are we at the century yet?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                      The black car looks like the car of a drug dealer. The silver car driver is probably being tortured as I post......

The driver of the black car was an elderly and diminutive Afro-Caribbean gentleman; the driver of the silver car he hit was a tall Caucasian lady of, shall we say, ample proportions

Comment

Working...
                      X