• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
    One of our "outside" cats got hit by something, presumably a car last night.

Cost me £50 to have her put to sleep poor thing.

Big hard man, me, in tears, naturally, and she wasn't even my cat...

Oh, BTW:

Big hard man...
    Giant Alien Lizard

Comment

Comment

Comment

Evening denizens

Back at the hotel now. There doesn't seem to be much on the telly, so I'll probably wander off in search of food before too long

I must admit, I'm surprised I feel so peckish after having that roast dinner at ClientOrg - a meal like that would usually keep me going until the next day, or at most only having room for a sandwich

Instead, I have a sneaking suspicion I may finish up having steak again

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
            Evening denizens

Back at the hotel now. There doesn't seem to be much on the telly, so I'll probably wander off in search of food before too long

I must admit, I'm surprised I feel so peckish after having that roast dinner at ClientOrg - a meal like that would usually keep me going until the next day, or at most only having room for a sandwich

Instead, I have a sneaking suspicion I may finish up having steak again

How is your new desk?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post

How is your new desk?
              I'm still there

The woman who sat there before, and has now moved three desks away for no readily apparent reason, cleared out her bits of junk today so there's plenty of space and nothing to put in it

Comment

Right, I'm off in search of my supper

Comment

Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

Wot an unutterably wonderful day...

One of our "outside" cats got hit by something, presumably a car last night.

Cost me £50 to have her put to sleep poor thing.

Big hard man, me, in tears, naturally, and she wasn't even my cat...

And it's been picking to rain so I took my umbrella with me this afternoon & naturally enough, it's stayed bone dry.

Ho hum...
                    Just call me Matron - Too many handbags

Comment

Right, it's time to drivel and get this millennium out of the way.
                      Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

Working...
                      X