• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ravello View Post
    Morning CM
    Hey Ravello - how are you? Not seen you in here for a while
    Bazza gets caught
    Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
      Crappy tbh.

Back still hurts. MrsB was back at the dentist yesterday. Car broke down on the way - alternator died = no ABS, No traction control, No power steering and lots of warning lights flashing on the dash. Had to pull over and get the AA out to tow us to my local garage.

Managed to reschedule dentists appointment for later in the day but MrsB forgot to eat before popping prescription painkillers and sedatives and ended up being sick and having a panic attack while there.

Drove in today in courtesy car from the garage which is really uncomfortable and has made my back worse
      So generally then.

Sorry to hear MrsB had a less than pleasant trip to the dentist - she fully recovered now? Give her a TPD
      Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
        Hey Ravello - how are you? Not seen you in here for a while
        I'm good ta CM! Have had a month of manic work with new clientco so trips to CUK have been sadly limited and no time for the necessary drivel to enter TPD

Have obviously missed you all though, so having a quiet hour this morning thought I'd pop in and say hi

How's you and how's the dawg?
        Proud owner of +5 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
          So generally then.

Sorry to hear MrsB had a less than pleasant trip to the dentist - she fully recovered now? Give her a TPD
          She's better today, still a bit sore where the tooth came out but otherwise ok.
          "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

I'm good ta CM! Have had a month of manic work with new clientco so trips to CUK have been sadly limited and no time for the necessary drivel to enter TPD

Have obviously missed you all though, so having a quiet hour this morning thought I'd pop in and say hi

How's you and how's the dawg?
            Fridays are always nice to wind down and visit TPD

We are both grand, thanks. He's moved in (ish) to his place in Manchester so thats
            Bazza gets caught
            Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Yep, sad but true. Have the occasional post in General but mostly been nose to the grindstone of late..
              I find the occasional post in General is more than enough for me Aside from "Word Associations" - I think I'm addicted.

Yeah, saw your post saying you were looking at developing an iphone app - anything exciting? Nice to be able to spend a bit of time at least looking at some new tech!
              It's a very, very geeky app to assist DS1 with his Warhammer 40K hobby. From chatting to some chaps at Games Workshop, and generally reading around, I think there is some potential for it to be quite popular.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
                Sugar Cubes dipped in Sunset Yellow should do the job nicely
                "Light blue touch paper and retire to safe distance..."

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
                  Fridays are always nice to wind down and visit TPD
                  Every day it's

Comment

I find the occasional post in General is more than enough for me Aside from "Word Associations" - I think I'm addicted.

It's a very, very geeky app to assist DS1 with his Warhammer 40K hobby. From chatting to some chaps at Games Workshop, and generally reading around, I think there is some potential for it to be quite popular.
                    Probably would be very popular with gamers but GW are *very* touchy about their IP. The guys in the shops are hobbiests but the head office guys are a lot more corporate.
                    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Sounds good. There seems to be some really good revenue possible for peeps who develop decent apps.. I've got a few ideas of what I'd like to see, but not even an ounce of technical skill with which I could construct it..
                      Proud owner of +5 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

Working...
                      X