• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post

I suppose I am in Cairo. What is a "normal" time to wake up? 7am?
      7 - 7:30 seems reasonable. I'm not a big fan of early starts. I just end up drinking twice as much coffee before lunch

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
        7 - 7:30 seems reasonable. I'm not a big fan of early starts. I just end up drinking twice as much coffee before lunch
        I gave up coffee in November. And tea.

Comment

How is the diet going? I thought you had lost alot of weight?

Maybe its all the massaging of those rugby players......
          It's still coming off ( the weight) I have been sooooo good. But the chicken is just too tempting

it's been years since I did the massaging stuff, prehaps I should go and offer my services to the local team. I use to join in their training sessions, that was one hell of a way to keep fit!
          Just call me Matron - Too many handbags

Comment

And at the moment I am off hot chocolate due to lent.

Comment

How do you stay awake at w*rk?

Comment

I could give up coffee but tea! Never!
                "The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it" - George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Originally posted by zara_backdog View Post
                  It's still coming off ( the weight) I have been sooooo good. But the chicken is just too tempting

it's been years since I did the massaging stuff, prehaps I should go and offer my services to the local team. I use to join in their training sessions, that was one hell of a way to keep fit!
                  Remember that if you just starve your body it tends not to shed weight. You need a few calories now and again to fool your body. The trick is just doing it every now and again!

You should do the massaging stuff. You can practice on me!

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
                    How do you stay awake at w*rk?
                    After a week your body does adjust. But the firsst week is hell!

I was v v unwell in November : I ate nothing and drank only water for 4 days. Took me 6 weeks to fully recover.

Comment

Originally posted by ControlG View Post
                      I could give up coffee but tea! Never!
                      I dont want to subject my body to even small amounts of caffeine/tanine(sp?).

Comment

Working...
                      X