• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    08 March: New parks have been built in the city.

Comment

Population
      2106 Revenues
      486900 € Unemployment 1 %
      Transport 99 %
      Crime rate 1 %
      Pollution 1 %

rank=336

Comment

I am watching Richard Hammond's engineering connections on BBC2

Comment

Mrs BP watching come dine with me in the back room.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
            I am watching Richard Hammond's engineering connections on BBC2
            He is at the Troll A drilling platform in the north sea. Appropriate while I am posting in general.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
              He is at the Troll A drilling platform in the north sea. Appropriate while I am posting in general.

It kept reminding me of General every time he mentioned its name

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
                in reference to our Giant Alien Lizard not being able to eat curry
                Developed a food intolerance to it... about 20 years ago...
                That's so
                Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

"Yesterday, 21:42"

Was TPD broken?

Was CUK down?

Have I died and gone to hell?
                  Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Originally posted by zara_backdog View Post
                    Plucking up the courage to take DS to his friends birtday party later. It is at the same place I took DD to one before christmas and ended up in a riot!
                    I remember that very well ... because I only read about it a day or two ago.

Why you would want to subject your children to that again I cannot imagine.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                      I have a pronounced craving for tomato soup
                      Is it co-incidence I craved the same?

Or is it merely a reaction to knowing the snow was coming...

Comment

Working...
                      X