• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
    but it was un-interrupted apart from nipping to the fridge for a beer.
    That's when I miss the wife

She's still not back and I've not had a text saying what time she will be coming back.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      I wish I could be like BrowneIssue and read EVERY tpd post......
      I don't...
      Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

I should really turn in as the tiler is coming at 8 bells but I think I'll just wait to see what sort of state she is in

Comment

That's when I miss the wife

She's still not back and I've not had a text saying what time she will be coming back.
          What country is this fridge in?
          Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

tomorrow's morning jobs are
            • disconnect washing machine and move out of kitchen
            • disconnect diswasher and move out of kitchen
            • remove the remainder of the old floor
            • move tumble dryer into living room for a few hours
            • get the tiles outs of the shed
            • get the adhesive out of the boot
            • put old stuff in boot
            • go to tip
            • then I might have some breakfast

Comment

I thought I heard a car pulling up and the drunken voice of the wife

but it wasn't

Comment

I'm feeling rather smug with myself tonight.

When i got back from clientco I thought I would try out the built-in printer server on the nas drive.

Plug usb printer cable into nas.

Add network printer

Bingo

Now the laptop and desktop can both print

Comment

tomorrow's morning jobs are
                  • too numerous
                  Blimey.

Comment

Hello, 5X

I take it the good lady wife is out on the razzle?

Comment

Hmm.

I have spent all evening catching up in TPD.

Comment

Working...
                      X