• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No post since half ten last night?

I blame myself... and all the other denizens

Isn't technology wonderful? I can't find a CD I want to listen to, so I'm burning another copy in iTunes

A while back, I was walking home one night and was seized of the desire to listen to Neil Young's album Zuma. However, I only had it on vinyl, and didn't have a turntable hooked up

No problem: I bought it from the iTunes store, and went for a piss while it was downloading. Then I made a cup of tea while it was burning.

Then I stuck it in the CD playing apparatus and listened to it.

You couldn't do that twenty years ago... in fact, you couldn't do that five years ago

Present day FTW

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
      I blame myself... and all the other denizens
      I was asleep : but the day shift is here now.

Comment

I have to go to the shops : then I have to go to Southwark Catholic cathedral for the day.

Comment

morning all

Comment

28 February: A new inhabitant has come to TPDVille.

Comment

Kitchen floor is being tiled today. Tiler arrived this morning hung over after a late night at a soul night.

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
                Kitchen floor is being tiled today. Tiler arrived this morning hung over after a late night at a soul night.
                The first row have gone down, and they look great

Comment

I've just applied for a role in Yorkshire, spec seems fine. CV uploaded to jobswerve and hopefully the increased phone calls next week will kick current clientco into action.

Comment

Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

28 February: A new inhabitant has come to TPDVille.
                      Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

Working...
                      X