• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Except CyberTory. He just posted.

Uber-doomed!
    Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

There was an eerie but pretty sky out the back at 06:05.

A nearly full moon directly outside and faint wisps of cloud and lots of stars.

The field at the back is partly flooded and reflecting the moonlight; glowing like a silver wedge.

The woods on the hill are leafless and illuminated by the moonlight in silhouette; the nearside of the hills all in darkness.

The cow farm is, for once, all in darkness. The buildings just hulking insinuations of shadows in the dark.

A very monochrome but bright, highly contrasted spectacle.
      Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Code:
         Who Posted?
        Total Posts: 155,383
        User Name 	Posts
        BrilloPad 	20,386
        zeitghost 	15,833
        cailin maith 	11,993
        Diver 		11,057
        DS23 		10,002
        TheFaQQer 	9,628
        NickFitz 	9,109
        BrowneIssue 	8,702
        voodooflux 	7,981
        FiveTimes 	7,241
        Bear 		5,830
        It's a good job NF is off the bench. Perhaps I can overtake him...

Comment

10th November 2008, 01:54 #131256
          Originally posted by NickFitz View Post

Ladeez and gennelmen...

For the

one hundred and thirty-one thousand two hundred and fifty-seventh time

on this or any stage...

it's

TPD
          In which case, someone deleted a post.

Comment

Morning all

Comment

Population
              1990 Revenues
              460500 € Unemployment 1 %
              Transport 99 %
              Crime rate 1 %
              Pollution 0 %

rank=319

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
                Just about to merge my code.... it could get messy
                Source code or genetic code?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                  Morning all
                  Morning, Scourer.

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
                    Morning, Scourer.
                    Old chap

Many thanks for jumping out of the tpd time machine to say hello. Hopefully one day you will be back in real time?

Are you well? How is the gig?

Comment

Mrs BI is going in to London for a meeting today.

She has made me a packed lunch and is now making my dinner.

I wonder why I married her?

The bigger mystery is why did she marry me?

Comment

Working...
                      X