• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ControlG View Post
    Sounds great

I'm seriously toning down on the drinking since Christmas. Doing quite well so far too!
    It was finished my busiest month yesterday ... hadn't had a proper few drinks for ages!! But I think I went a little bit overboard

I've registered to run the Manchester 10k this year so am going to go on a proper fitness regime which will include toning down the beer...
    Bazza gets caught
    Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Night Night all
      Night
      Bazza gets caught

Comment

ElectricChair 319
        alreadypacked 307
        Moose423956 300
        Clownio 299
        kali 293
        Ardesco 280
        MrsGoof 279
        threaded 234
        ControlG 217
        My target for the week is to get ahead of these in front of me
        "The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it" - George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Ok, thats it for me too... I am knackered

Night everyone
          Bazza gets caught

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
            It was finished my busiest month yesterday ... hadn't had a proper few drinks for ages!! But I think I went a little bit overboard

I've registered to run the Manchester 10k this year so am going to go on a proper fitness regime which will include toning down the beer...
            Good luck with the 10k. I've registered for Swimathon 2009. Aiming to do 100 lengths breaststroke in under 1 hour.
            "The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it" - George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Good luck with the 10k. I've registered for Swimathon 2009. Aiming to do 100 lengths breaststroke in under 1 hour.
              Thanks... I'll need the luck!!

Wow - you really are back into your swimming aren't you? I think I am going to have some lessons... I used to be able to swim, but somehow my head has forgot it all....
              Bazza gets caught

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
                Thanks... I'll need the luck!!

Wow - you really are back into your swimming aren't you? I think I am going to have some lessons... I used to be able to swim, but somehow my head has forgot it all....
                Yep - love the swimming now. Do between 200 and 300 lengths per week. Best thing to come out of wife leaving me. Never been as fit in my life

Comment

My target for the week is to get ahead of these in front of me
                  Excellent - looking forward to some quality drivel from you this week!
                  Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
                    Excellent - looking forward to some quality drivel from you this week!
                    I shall try my best

Comment

I suppose the ideal scenario would be too much snow to get to work but daughter's school open.

A whole day of uninterrupted drivelling

Comment

Working...
                      X