• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
    Just back from the gym. Router claims it has been connected for 2 hours 30 minutes now so that's a good sign.
    I think I've come to the conclusion that I might as well cancel my gym membership - it's £50/month down the drain at the moment. I might just put the money saved towards a rowing machine or something like that, then Lady VF can get the benefit as well.
    Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
      ClientCoLeadWebDev: "Let me have a think and I'll get back to you."
      Same here really - we're having to invent projects. And for some reason they still want us to work an extra 3 hours a week

Comment

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
        I think I've come to the conclusion that I might as well cancel my gym membership - it's £50/month down the drain at the moment. I might just put the money saved towards a rowing machine or something like that, then Lady VF can get the benefit as well.
        I usually use mine pretty solidly for about 6 months a year and hardly ever for the other 6 months. So I reckon I'm paying about twice as much as I should be. Mines about 60 a month which isn't bad for London.

Comment

What do you do anyway Zeity? Are you making some sort of doomsday device?
          Ssssssssssssh!

That's my Plan B...

Comment

Same here really - we're having to invent projects. And for some reason they still want us to work an extra 3 hours a week
            The idiocy of management knows few bounds...

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
              The idiocy of management knows few bounds...
              SELECT * FROM Managers WHERE Clue > 0
              No results returned

Comment

I usually use mine pretty solidly for about 6 months a year and hardly ever for the other 6 months. So I reckon I'm paying about twice as much as I should be. Mines about 60 a month which isn't bad for London.
                One of the problems with my gym is that it isn't particularly close to home - it's on the way back from ClientCo, but a pain to get to at other times.

Going to drop them a line now to cancel, then look around for a rower.

Comment

Can you invent the need for a BA? Apparently I have too much analysis experience for a 220 quid a day PM there
                  Just call me Matron - Too many handbags

Comment

Originally posted by zara_backdog View Post
                    Can you invent the need for a BA? Apparently I have too much analysis experience for a 220 quid a day PM there
                    Was that the reponse from the "seasonal" agency, or INCAT? Sounds about par for the latter from what I've heard.

Comment

Afternoon all
                      That boy go raaaaaaa
                      Copyright (C) BabyBear1 - with thanks to VF for hosting

Comment

Working...
                      X