• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
    How long ago did he pass away?
    It must be getting on for 5 years now I guess. Very sad... must be very hard for FianceHC; as they are a very close family.

Comment

You have that effect on the whole dept. sometimes - that "blow me fat boy" outburst was a classic!
      That was indeed an outburst of legendary proportions.

Comment

Originally posted by HeliCraig View Post
        On the subject of having nothing to say - did you see the meeting invite that appeared today, for Monday?
        Tuesday wasn't it? The 3rd?
        Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

It was indeed, especially given the passing audience at the time

Comment

Although, you should have heard me on the phone to Warwick District Council today.

What a collective of incompetence they are. Tulipes. And I told them.

Comment

Tuesday wasn't it? The 3rd?
              Yes, you are right; sorry. Wishing away the weekend already there. Must stop that!

Comment

It was indeed, especially given the passing audience at the time
                Yes, I think the only way I could have topped that was if one of the board directors was with him.

I am working on that. Literally.

Comment

Although, you should have heard me on the phone to Warwick District Council today.

What a collective of incompetence they are. Tulipes. And I told them.
                  A told a friend of mine about the laptop debarcle yesterday, and that I needed to call the supplier in question. He then reminded me of a very public phone conversation I had with Scan once, and that he wouldn't fancy being on the other end of the phone when I call them.

Comment

I suppose I ought to get cracking on my chicken casserole.

Ooh look - a policeman fighting a drunk on the telly

Might as well watch this for a bit

Comment

I am working on that. Literally.
                      I was on the phone in the landing / corridor bit yesterday when CIO walked past as I was telling a moron from HMRC to go forth.

The HMRC man had turned up at my old house to "talk" about a £5k debt. The same one I had paid on Monday. And I gave them my new address in September, and have a new VAT certificate to prove it.

He was surprised I wouldn't give him my new address over the phone. Muppet.

Comment

Working...
                      X