• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    No - I'll have to remember that if I ever find myself trapped at New Street again
    Well worth a visit. In an interesting departure from the norm, the pub itself doesn't serve food but does provide plates and cutlery should you wish to bring in some takeaway food
    Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

Feck.

I'm bored now.

I've finished add lights to the powersupplies.

I've made up 9 18 pin ZIF sockets for the PIC programming tutorial...

What next, I ask...

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
        The "less than 100 rooms" bit makes it sound like a Travelodge...

The "lots of little extras and luxury" is what gives it away.

Plush.
        VERY PLUSH!!!

The free (!!) cheese and wine between 4 and 7 every evening... yum yum!!
        Bazza gets caught
        Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
          St Martins Lane puts you one minute's walk from the finest pub in London - the beer is truly excellent

You're also just a few minutes away from a great fry-up
          Thanks Nick. I shall be deciding shortly. I shan't be revealing my choice until after the 15th Feb, in order to keep it secret!!

Comment

Hi

45 mins to go

Hope I don't get delayed like last night - took me an hour to get round an island last night - would not mind but the M5 I was trying to get on to was clear

Might try going through Bromsgrove instread - but that means more twisty roads in the dark
            Just call me Matron - Too many handbags

Comment

Originally posted by zara_backdog View Post
              Hi

45 mins to go

Hope I don't get delayed like last night - took me an hour to get round an island last night - would not mind but the M5 I was trying to get on to was clear

Might try going through Bromsgrove instread - but that means more twisty roads in the dark
              Hey Zara

Good luck wth the plan.

Comment

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
                Hey Zara

Good luck wth the plan.
                Look's like Bromsgrove it is.

Just had to explain what an SLA is to the bloke who is going to look after this Lotus Notes application after I leave. He said he had never heard of one

He has spent the last 14 years as a colbol developer at the same company and has suppose to have a Masters degree. I have also had to explain how to set up a 'form' in word as he could not work out how to put the drop down list in

need a fag !

Comment

Do you then head back through Redditch and up the A435?

Just had to explain what an SLA is to the bloke who is going to look after this Lotus Notes application after I leave. He said he had never heard of one
                  He'll make a good contractor

Comment

Do you then head back through Redditch and up the A435?
                    No, go staight though and pick up the M5 then the A453 - I was never so relieved to see a sign for redditch and birmingham as I was last night I tell you.

He'll make a good contractor
                    Hum, he said he and been one for 5 years - never heard of ITIL, Prince or any other project methodolgy - suppose to know Lotus Notes and he has the Dummy's book 'hidden' and when I said I wanted a change to a Notes Script said it would take about 2 weeks to do ! ( I only want it to sort on anther field) so Yes, I suppose he should

bet he would not last long anywhere however, - dam permies.

Comment

He has spent the last 14 years as a colbol developer at the same company and has suppose to have a Masters degree. I have also had to explain how to set up a 'form' in word as he could not work out how to put the drop down list in

need a fag !
                      Wot's a SLA?

How do you setup a form in Word?

Comment

Working...
                      X