• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HeliCraig View Post
    That is a very good post. I wish I had the inclination to try and read the whole of that thread - but I am trying to get XPath to work this morning.

VF: Got any good books?
    I have indeed.
    Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
      A busy weekend of over indulgence and minor DIY duties.
      How was the beer festival? Shame I missed it; but the appeal of a travelodge on the A12 was too great.

I also seem incapable of getting to bed at a resonable hour.
      Me too.

Comment

I have indeed.
        I shall be through shortly.

Comment

Morning all...

They're putting a door on the photocopier room across the way.

It's 'Elf & Safetea apparently. (In case it catches fire...).

Comment

20 mins before the end of "Lost" last night, my ancient Sky box went tits up and started showing the Sky introduction thing on 999.

I was ever so pleased.

Thankfully, I was able to record the last 20 mins by using the staggered start thingie...

Not pleased that I missed completely the thing on FX that I wanted to record at 23:00...

Poxy electronic crap...

The Sky box was also complaining that it wasn't plugged into the telephone socket... which it hasn't been for a good 3 or 4 years... maybe I should spoil it by doing so... must be stuffed full of interesting data to send back to Sky.

Comment

Originally posted by HeliCraig View Post
              How was the beer festival? Shame I missed it; but the appeal of a travelodge on the A12 was too great.
              Beer fest was great - the Friday sesh was a bit "heavy", but enjoyed a good couple of hours there with DB on the Saturday. Had a good laugh with some students from Birmingham University who were well into their ales and homebrewing, and who suprisingly hadn't been to the The Wellington (who currently have a couple of Purity ales on it would appear).
              Last edited by voodooflux; 26 January 2009, 09:07.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post

Morning all...

They're putting a door on the photocopier room across the way.

It's 'Elf & Safetea apparently. (In case it catches fire...).
                Morning Zeity

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
                  20 mins before the end of "Lost" last night, my ancient Sky box went tits up and started showing the Sky introduction thing on 999.
                  We started to watch last weeks 24 last night, and during an advert break (that I forgot to skip through) it said that BSG started again last week. Nice of them to give me advanced warning. I might have to make use of that Sky Anytime malarky and catch up on it.

Comment

Good morning all you cunning creators of copius claptrap
                    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Sadly, I have a training course this morning so I will not be able to deliver my usual barrage of banality.
                      "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Working...
                      X