• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HeliCraig View Post
    Missed. Damn.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
      What have I missed?
      Not the century anyway!
      Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

Oooh, I appear to have got a 00. Fancy that
        "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

What have I missed?
          Good catch Dave.

Right, plan B beckons - catch you all later (or in 10 minutes when my vast attention span expires!)

Comment

Server still not fixed

Drastic measures required...pass the hammer.

Comment

Ah, the old "Percussive Maintenance". I remember it well

Comment

In particular one weeked on site at a large investment bank at Black Friars.

Comment

They did a DR exercise including powering down their server rooms in turn and then recovering them.

Comment

Each room the size of a football pitch and fully racked out.

Comment

Ah, the old "Percussive Maintenance". I remember it well
                      I like that term!

Comment

Working...
                      X