• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
    So, when does everyone finish for Christmas?
    I was hoping to finish tomorrow, but I'm in next week for 2.5 days to supervise some skool kids.

I am not looking forward to it...

Comment

Trying to finalise my christmas present List
      Ooh err... That should keep you busy, I know what you girlies are like

M&S are having another 20% day today so I want to pick up some bits and pieces... It'll be mental in there at lunch though
      That's why God invented the Internet! Permanent 20% off and at worst crowds just cause the site to run a tad slow!
      Proud owner of +5 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

Bloody Contrary Knickers
        Elastic?

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
        Mini HC not getting a Scalextric this Christmas?
        No. Sodding talking Elmo. Crap.
        I would also need my wallet back from him first. I have no money for lunch today. Fancy lending me a fiver?

So, when does everyone finish for Christmas?
        Well, there is a tale. 23rd. I have approval to come in on 22/23rd; few others do. God knows why!

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
          My sister is a Director of Human Remains...
          That makes her sound like some Zombie Overlord
          Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

That makes her sound like some Zombie Overlord
            We'd already established she is Bazza's sister!

Comment

Though if there are some toothsome leggy female 6th formers amongst them it may make up for it a bit...

This seems unlikely though.

Comment

Nooooo! Are they paying for the meal?
                Yep and there's even talk of a free bar so things are looking up a bit!
                Proud owner of +5 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
                  Though if there are some toothsome leggy female 6th formers amongst them it may make up for it a bit...

This seems unlikely though.
                  Did somebody say sixth formers?

Comment

Originally posted by HeliCraig View Post
                    Hmmm, does it have a Kung Fu kicking action or anything like that?

I would also need my wallet back from him first. I have no money for lunch today. Fancy lending me a fiver?
                    No probs - normal interest rates apply (i.e. none whatsoever - much like the UK next year possibly).
                    Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

Friday 19th is my last day before two weeks off

Got a trip to see Santa on a steam train on the Saturday, then off up to North Wales for a week on the Sunday.

What are your plans?
                      Same here - Finish on the 19th and then off to Ireland that weekend But coming back to Manc for New Year!

Originally posted by Ravello View Post
                      Ooh err... That should keep you busy, I know what you girlies are like

That's why God invented the Internet! Permanent 20% off and at worst crowds just cause the site to run a tad slow!
                      My list of who I still have to buy for just keeps getting longer

I know but it's a girl thing. You just don't get the same shopping "buzz" that you do from going into the shop!

Elastic?

Well, there is a tale. 23rd. I have approval to come in on 22/23rd; few others do. God knows why!
                      Talking Elmo Thats a great pressie!

23rd? Wow, thats late! But then you guys get paid by the day so I guess you get to think of the money!
                      Bazza gets caught
                      Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Working...
                      X