• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

17-9 now......

Comment

Darts finished at 18-9

Mrs BP now watching Top Gear - I am happy to re-warch as it was so good.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
        Thats how I remember it -but faint memory. I did not know it was Terry Nation though - interesting!

Can one purchase it on DVD?
        Apparently so

Comment

Here's the title sequence

Comment

Hello...

<tap tap tap>

Is this thing on?

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
              Hello...

<tap tap tap>

Is this thing on?
              It is... Apologies for being absent. Was just arranging the retrieval of a tape from the disaster store. What fun.

You okay Nick?
              The squint, the cocked eye and clenched first are the cornerstones of all Merseyside communication from birth to grave

Comment

Originally posted by EqualOpportunities View Post
                It is... Apologies for being absent. Was just arranging the retrieval of a tape from the disaster store. What fun.

You okay Nick?
                Hi EO

I'm OK thanks - are you all right now that the missing C90 has been retrieved, and Boney M's Greatest Hits are belting out at maximum volume in the server room?

I've just watched the opening episode of the new Survivors - seems reasonable to start with. Let's hope they avoid the total cock-up they made of the second and third series last time

As it is, people seem to keep remarkably fresh after lying dead for a week or three - not at all what I remember from my embalmer friend's textbooks

Comment

Hi EO

I'm OK thanks - are you all right now that the missing C90 has been retrieved, and Boney M's Greatest Hits are belting out at maximum volume in the server room?

I've just watched the opening episode of the new Survivors - seems reasonable to start with. Let's hope they avoid the total cock-up they made of the second and third series last time

As it is, people seem to keep remarkably fresh after lying dead for a week or three - not at all what I remember from my embalmer friend's textbooks

As I understand it, said C90 is somewhere between St Albans and Bletchley - I suspect that the courier has stopped for a kebab or something... I wish he'd hurry up.

Let me know how you get on with the new series - I shall be intrigued to hear.

Got anything exciting planned for the week?
                  The squint, the cocked eye and clenched first are the cornerstones of all Merseyside communication from birth to grave

Comment

Originally posted by EqualOpportunities View Post

As I understand it, said C90 is somewhere between St Albans and Bletchley - I suspect that the courier has stopped for a kebab or something... I wish he'd hurry up.

Let me know how you get on with the new series - I shall be intrigued to hear.

Got anything exciting planned for the week?
                    I'm waiting to hear back from a pimpette about a possible interview on Wednesday - if nothing comes of that, it's back to darning my socks

You got anything on, other than the Boney M session (when the courier gets there)?

Comment

I'm waiting to hear back from a pimpette about a possible interview on Wednesday - if nothing comes of that, it's back to darning my socks

You got anything on, other than the Boney M session (when the courier gets there)?
                      I've got a busy week, this week - considering which, the fact that I am already exhausted doesn't bode well.

Is your potential gig near to home of a stopper-awayer?

Comment

Working...
                      X