• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lady VF has taken three of the kids shopping, while I'm at home with No.2.
    Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
      Hey VF

How is the baby?
      Hey CM - how's your weekend? Aside from the disappointment of the rugby anyway!

No.4 seems better today - the fever has gone, and she's smiling away merrily. She's still very snuffly though I hope she hasn't got this 5/6 week cold that's going around.
      Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

raaaaaaa

raaaaaaa

raaaaaaa
        That boy go raaaaaaa
        Copyright (C) BabyBear1 - with thanks to VF for hosting

Comment

That boy go raaaaaaa

Comment

That boy go raaaaaaa

Comment

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
              Hey CM - how's your weekend? Aside from the disappointment of the rugby anyway!

No.4 seems better today - the fever has gone, and she's smiling away merrily. She's still very snuffly though I hope she hasn't got this 5/6 week cold that's going around.
              I'm glad she is on the mend

Weekend has been ok, but I miss the doggie. Rugby was tulipe

I'm in the office now so trying to get some work done.

Originally posted by El_Diablo View Post
              raaaaaaa

raaaaaaa

raaaaaaa
              Raaaaa ED
              Bazza gets caught
              Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by zara_backdog View Post
                Morning (just)

Comment

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
                  Afternoon folks

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post

Summary of Friday and the weekend so far:

- Feeling a lot better every day. Hopefully might be back at work soon.

- Spending time with my parents while MrsF is out at a craft fair today.

- Went to the church bazaar in my parents village. Very good, and I managed to help out quite a bit with things, which was really nice. Lots of people asking how I am, which made me

- Girls very well behaved today, really proud of how good they have been. Made be

- Found out that while I've been off work, one of the best contractors on the project has left, the other really good one has been given her notice, and two of the others are leaving before Christmas. That only leaves my team (and the techies) with any contractors in them.

- Client gave me four weeks notice on Friday because they want to replace me with someone who will turn up rather than being ill. Even though they recognize that if I don't go back, they are fcuked completely as I'm the only person who knows the system. But if they can but in a load of carp quickly, then they get their fixed price paid off and can charge an exorbitant fee to fix it under business-as-usual budget. BUT, if I make it back soon, then they might be able to get rid of the replacement; team lead wants to, but doesn't know if he will be allowed to.

And on that happy note, I'm going to bed because I'm very

Glad to hear that you're moving towards 100% Faq mode

I hope the client stuff works, but remember your health ALWAYS comes first.
                    That boy go raaaaaaa

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
                      Hey VF

How is the baby?

Comment

Working...
                      X