• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by El_Diablo View Post
    So it was suggested. So it has been done.

Although it ought to be called Jannon, really

Comment

I think I've posted too much in General today - this won't do good things for my drivel ratio.
      Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

Perhaps I should just drivel blatantly.

Comment

I'm starting to feel tulipe again. Got a busy day tomorrow as well - taking No.2 son to tennis lessons in the morning, then a trip to the hairdressers, and then a trip to the Apple store so No.1 son can try out an iPhone to see if that's *really* what he wants for Christmas. I'd much rather he went for his alternative: a drum kit I suspect the neighbours wouldn't be as happy with that choice though.

Comment

I was a bit disappointed with Lego today - got a response to my "why doesn't your Mindstorms NXT software work on Vista" question. It would appear that there is a version 1.1 of the software, for which they charge unless you bought the NXT system after May 2007. That's a little unfair on the early adopters I think.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post

Although it ought to be called Jannon, really
              That was actually rather interesting.
              That boy go raaaaaaa
              Copyright (C) BabyBear1 - with thanks to VF for hosting

Comment

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
                I think I've posted too much in General today - this won't do good things for my drivel ratio.
                I'm never going to general or anywhere else. I want my 666 to stay

Unless I ask admin to suspend my post count forever and see what they say.
                That boy go raaaaaaa

Comment

Originally posted by El_Diablo View Post
                  I'm never going to general or anywhere else. I want my 666 to stay

Unless I ask admin to suspend my post count forever and see what they say.
                  If you really, really have to post outside Light Relief then I'm sure one of us could do it for you. "ED says..."

Comment

If you really, really have to post outside Light Relief then I'm sure one of us could do it for you. "ED says..."
                    No posting by proxy lol
                    That boy go raaaaaaa

Comment

I'm starting to feel tulipe again. Got a busy day tomorrow as well - taking No.2 son to tennis lessons in the morning, then a trip to the hairdressers, and then a trip to the Apple store so No.1 son can try out an iPhone to see if that's *really* what he wants for Christmas. I'd much rather he went for his alternative: a drum kit I suspect the neighbours wouldn't be as happy with that choice though.
                      I'm working all weekend!

A drum kit would be sooooooo much cooler!
                      That boy go raaaaaaa

Comment

Working...
                      X