• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
    Sorry luvvie - I couldn't even hazard a guess. I would have suggested IKEA but to be fair it's a few years since I was there myself!
    After my last experience it may be a few years before I decide to visit again!
    Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

Originally posted by Bear View Post
      typical!!

I'd posted in the Chrimbo bash thread that I'd be manning TPD just because things always seem to turn up meaning I can't make a CUK bash. I'd really hoped to make this one.

Anyway, turns out that GrannyBear is coming to visit her grandchildren on the 4th Dec for a few days.

So - turns out I was right
      Ted - GrannyBear is coming to see the kids, not you!!! She's probably seen enough of you over the years...

Instant babysitter
      Bazza gets caught
      Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
        I didn't want to say anything

Gag reflex kicked in

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
          You tried argos, john lewis ?
          Did have a look at Argos, but nothing really stood out. I think I looked at John Lewis too, but might give them another go. Ta.

Comment

Ted - GrannyBear is coming to see the kids, not you!!! She's probably seen enough of you over the years...

Instant babysitter
            Genius!

Comment

Sorry luvvie - I couldn't even hazard a guess. I would have suggested IKEA but to be fair it's a few years since I was there myself!
              Days.

Liar. No woman has not been to Ikea for two years. Not possible.

Comment

Originally posted by HeliCraig View Post
                Days.

If they started selling shoes then no woman would ever need to go to another shop.

Comment

Instant babysitter
                  You're smarter than you look!!!
                  Si posse, recte, si non, quocumque modo rem

Comment

Oh today just gets better.....

The original reason for the Orlando side of our trip to the USofA was so I could watch a shuttle launch before they retire them. NASA had postponed it - just rechecked (after a prompt from VF) and they have rescheduled it to the 14th Nov - I am still there. Boomed.

Comment

Originally posted by HeliCraig View Post
                      Days.

Honest

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
                      If they started selling shoes then no woman would ever need to go to another shop.
                      Now thats just crazy talk!!! what if another shop had different shoes

Originally posted by Bear View Post
                      You're smarter than you look!!!
                      I know....
                      Bazza gets caught
                      Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Working...
                      X