• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zara_backdog View Post
    Heating is already on!

How are you?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post

Was there any damage? To the tree........
      No, thankfully the tree was OK. The driver looked a bit stupid, while talking to the plod. Oh, how I chuckled.

The car pass in the window was for another ClientCo site - known colloquially as "sleepy hollow."

Oh well... his coffee will be cold when he gets in, his smoking jacket, fez and slippers will still be warm though.

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
        monkey, my hair is lucky if it ever sees a brush.... I never ever brush it. It's poker straight so I never need to bother

The doggie thinks it's crazy - he is horrified
        I would never be honest with Mrs BP - more than my life is worth....

Comment

Originally posted by Bear View Post
          Morning all
          Hi Bear

How is the back?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
            Morning

Did you buy it or make it yourself?
            Made it myself... we don't have coffee shops en-route.

Originally posted by HeliCraig View Post

Does hot air not rise in 5x Towers ?
            I think part of the problem was when the conversion was done they left the existing insulation down in the old loft, so it has a barrier to go through !

Comment

Morning all

Here at the funny farm we currently have the Bonfire of the Printers.

They're taking away all the printers, regardless of age & amount of ink left, and we now have to use photocopiers that are allegedly networked.

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
                I think part of the problem was when the conversion was done they left the existing insulation down in the old loft, so it has a barrier to go through !
                So you have made a rather large cool box then. Brilliant. Put the beer up there.

Comment

Originally posted by HeliCraig View Post
                  No, thankfully the tree was OK. The driver looked a bit stupid, while talking to the plod. Oh, how I chuckled.

The car pass in the window was for another ClientCo site - known colloquially as "sleepy hollow."

Oh well... his coffee will be cold when he gets in, his smoking jacket, fez and slippers will still be warm though.
                  I am pleased he is okay - I had a rather nasty meeting between car and tree on 7th Feb 1994.......

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
                    Made it myself... we don't have coffee shops en-route.

Filter or instant? What sort of milk? How many sugars? tpd is the questions thread after all......

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
                      They're taking away all the printers, regardless of age & amount of ink left, and we now have to use photocopiers that are allegedly networked.
                      It'll be alright Zeity... we have had them here for a while. They replaced them last year with newer photocopiers (as they are leased from HP) - the funniest bit was watching the delivery "team" drop one down the stairs.

Comment

Working...
                      X