• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Very very good thanks - amaingly she seems alot better than Bear! The drugs are keeping her at 100% full strength!
    Glad to hear that. My mum has a cracked vertebrae at the moment, and she's on some sort of "wonder drug" administered as one tablet per week. It supposedly speeds up the repair process.
    Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
      Glad to hear that. My mum has a cracked vertebrae at the moment, and she's on some sort of "wonder drug" administered as one tablet per week. It supposedly speeds up the repair process.
      How long b4 she knows if it is working? how long is the usual recovery process?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
        How long b4 she knows if it is working? how long is the usual recovery process?
        It's a long term treatment, and I think progress will be slow given her age. She's been on it for almost a year so far, but has come off the drug on a couple of occasions due to conflicts with other medication that she's taking.

She's certainly improved over the course of the year, but it's difficult to determine what impact the tablets have had.

Comment

Morning all.

Comment

Originally posted by HeliCraig View Post
            Morning all.
            <whisper>How's the hangover?</whisper>

On a similar subject, this made me larf.

Comment

morning all........

yes, I know the morning is more than half over, but it's the thought that counts.

and please note...there's no "good" there.......
              It's Deja-vu all over again!

Comment

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
                <whisper>How's the hangover?</whisper>

On a similar subject, this made me larf.
                Fine. We won! Thats another £75 in the XMas pi$$ up kitty for our team.

That link is very very funny - but a bit old now me old china!

Originally posted by KathyWoolfe View Post
                morning all........

and please note...there's no "good" there.......
                GOOD morning Kathy.

Comment

OK - been to the quacks. looks like it is pulled muscle so nothing too serious. bloody painful though.

just a bit of ibuprofen to see me through.
                  Si posse, recte, si non, quocumque modo rem

Comment

Originally posted by Bear View Post
                    OK - been to the quacks. looks like it is pulled muscle so nothing too serious. bloody painful though.

just a bit of ibuprofen to see me through.
                    Good news there Bear. Glad it didn't happen to me as I use Ibuprofen to get me through a normal day!!

Comment

Originally posted by HeliCraig View Post
                      That link is very very funny - but a bit old now me old china!
                      I can't help it if El Reg don't keep up with the times.

Comment

Working...
                      X